Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for an Engineer, Devops and Build Infrastructure who is an architect looking to build and maintain a scalable multi-stage CI system . If building large and building fast, working with a talented team of engineers and collaborating with the brightest mind in the Automotive industry is what you like, this is the right role for you.
- Architect, build and maintain a scalable multi-stage CI system. The CI system must be able to support a wide range of teams ranging from embedded software teams to teams developing software for the cloud.
- Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing, automation and release management making the entirety of software engineering as efficient and effective as possible.
- Define and implement appropriate automation of operational activities.
- Improve the replicability of build and test runs using central OS configuration management, virtualization and containerization (e.g. Docker)
- Contribute to building a strong team of Build Infrastructure Engineers/ Continuous Integration Engineers
- Unify our development pipeline, build process, testing and deployment strategies across diverse teams.
- Strong understanding of CI and experience with industry standard solutions, e.g. Jenkins
- Strong programming and scripting knowledge, e.g. Python, Ruby, PowerShell, Bash
- Familiarity with software configuration management systems and source code version control systems
- Strong understanding of test processes and test strategies including the generation of meaningful test metrics
- Strong communication skills to gather requirements from the development teams and to train the teams in the workflow and processes.
- Good technical understanding of large-scale server and cloud infrastructures
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Demonstrated track record of designing and deploying systems that work reliably
- Experience developing CI systems and test automation for embedded software and hardware
- Experience with model based development (Matlab/Simulink) tools and workflow
- Automotive experience
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science or other related fields
- MS preferred
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.