Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are seeking a Service Operations Program Manager to coordinate the development of Service operational capabilities, programs and processes for Lucid’s Service team in Europe as we establish our presence in various markets. You will work in complex operational environments with internal and external stakeholders to structure, streamline and facilitate execution on operational workstreams for our Field Service organization, Service Supply operations, Technical operations, Training, Body Repair Program, Parts Logistics and Customer Care teams. This role will ensure project timelines are established and upheld to ensure successful implementation. You will be required to seek continuous improvements and enhancements as the program matures and scales regionally.
- Structure the entire Europe Service programs portfolio, set priorities, establish governance, program tools and execution roadmap
- Lead the execution of several workstreams and projects across the major components of the Service ecosystem, working with internal stakeholders to meet projects objectives, quality, budget and timelines. Examples include Service cross-functional process mapping, Operational Excellence programs, Performance management, Partnerships, internal capabilities, etc...
- Identify, scope and manage programs to continuously improve our organizational efficiency as Lucid continues to grow
- Coordinate with key global stakeholders to ensure regional accountability, rapid response times and program execution, defining and executing on program deliverables, milestones, decisions, action items, dependencies, risks and mitigation plans
- Independently drive some workstreams including structuring and breaking down complex problems, creating workplans, driving cross-functional alignment and ultimately delivering tailor-made recommendations and solutions that drive creative and rapid positive outcomes for the Business.
- Establish strong partnerships with corporate and field teams.
- 5+ years of experience managing complex business operations and cross-functional programs, working in startup or scale up environments
- Strong communication skills with internal and external audiences at all levels
- Independent thinker, self-starter and collaborative team player who is able execute at a high level in fast-paced environments while elevating and supporting colleagues
- Passion and experience to continuously develop, improve, and maintain high operational standards.
- Experience working with project planning tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheets, Confluence, Jira, Lucidchart)
- A true focus on quality and excellence
- Enthusiastic about the future of automotive luxury and sustainable mobility
- Ability and willingness to occasionally travel depending on business needs
- Strategy & Operations consulting advantageous
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.