Sr. Salesforce Developer
30+ days ago
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to help lead the growth of Lucid’s Salesforce environment. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of elegant solutions in our Salesforce instance. You will join the Retail and Commerce Systems team and collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Service, Finance and Data Engineering leaders to translate business needs into efficient solutions within the system.
Being one of the earliest members of our team, you will pioneer our systems strategy and draw on your experience to create a vision for designing and optimizing our Salesforce environment for rapid growth.
The ideal candidate has a background in sales, marketing and customer service systems, has proven success in a Salesforce developer role, and has the desire to be a thought-leader on a quickly growing team.
- Lead design, development, testing and deployment on Force.com platform
- Build custom solutions on the platform using Apex, Lightning (LWC, Aura), Visualforce
- Develop complex integrations between SFDC and other systems, either through custom API or middleware tools such as Mulesoft or Workato
- Implement standard Salesforce functionality including sharing rules, roles, profiles, etc. and use standard features including Workflow, Process builder, and Flows to create solutions
- Execute integration testing with Apex test classes and maintain maximum code coverage
- Write Apex using industry standard best practices and design patterns
- Maintain expert level knowledge of Salesforce system architecture and development best practices to scale implementations across multiple Lucid business units
- Assist in increasing the efficiency of our sales organization and in scaling our sales systems for rapid growth
- 5-10 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience working on early-stage development of Sales Cloud instances for mid-market or enterprise size companies
- Strong proficiency with Force.com Platform skills (Apex, Lightning (LWC, Aura), SOQL, Unit Testing, Visualforce)
- Experience with Salesforce sites and Lightning Communities
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems (REST & SOAP API, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform best practices, coding, design guidelines and governor limits
- Experience developing with PostgreSQL and /or SQL Server
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification and Salesforce Admin certification
- Excellent communication, documentation, and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Passion for a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification or equivalent experience
- Experience with Marketing Automation applications (e.g. Marketo, SFDC Marketing Cloud, MailChimp)
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud (e.g. Field Service Lightning, CTI, Omnichannel)
- Experience with other technologies like Java, Node.js, React, etc.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.