Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid Motors is strengthening our Global Retail Development Team in Amsterdam! We are currently seeking a Real Estate Manager to join our collaborative team to undertake the sourcing of Lucid Motors showrooms and service centres throughout Europe.
- Be part of the Real Estate Team executing Lucid’s European expansion strategy
- Manage retail and automotive service centre real estate transactions from site search to lease execution.
- Apply proprietary demographic analysis, negotiate letters of intent, work letters and leases
- Manage external consultants (broker, outside counsel etc.)
- Collaborate with Lucid’s Design and Construction teams throughout the life cycle of real estate transactions
- Create executive approval packages that include financial performance metrics, design intent and overall project schedules
- Travel extensively throughout the EMEA region
- A minimum of 7 years of commercial real estate deal-making experience preferably with a high-growth or luxury retailer
- Proven track record of successful real estate openings ideally across multiple country markets
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- Robust analytical mindset with the ability to create financial models and analyses
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Tableau, Smartsheets etc.
- Working knowledge of top regional shopping centres and major landlord groups
- Experienced in real estate principles and concepts together with their application
- Ability to understand country and city specific automotive licensing and regulations
- Proficiency in English to a business level
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.