Non-Technical Service Training Manager
30+ days ago
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
This role requires a proven operator who can interact at all levels of the business in order to enable the creation, delivery, and management of a holistic non-technical service training program. Applicants should possess a deep understanding of service center operations or a mechanical environment and demonstrate the ability to explain complex subjects in a way which can be easily understood and adopted by a diverse, ESL audience.
The ideal candidate will have experience in automotive Service, Service Training, or a mix of both with an understanding of performance coaching and proven experience supporting a strong Learning & Development culture. This role will rely on experience as a trainer/facilitator with knowledge of sales, delivery, and/or service department operations, and systems.
To be successful, you must thrive in ambiguous situations and demonstrate flexibility in the face of shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment. The ability to think big and focus on scalable, measurable processes which drive immediate results to help establish and support a strong learning culture are critical. Up to 75% travel could be required at times based on business needs.
- Lead non-technical service training programs
- Facilitate in-person and virtual training sessions
- Collaborate cross-functionally to scope, define, develop, and deliver learning interventions to solve business needs
- Ensure all members of the Service team are capable of using our DMS and all active systems to an expert level
- Work with managers to ensure team members are capable of delivering a best-in-class customer service experience
- Interact and work closely with Senior Leadership to create and manage non-technical service training programs which are aligned the overall organizational objectives
- Support the opening of new locations with on-site new-hire training and ongoing coaching
- Gather, analyze, and implement improvements to training programs based on field performance data and feedback
- Consult with local leadership to identify opportunities for improvement and support change initiatives in-region and remotely
- Develop bespoke static and multimedia training content
- Work closely with the Service Managers to support new hire training
- 5+ years of training experience in classroom and virtual environments
- Understanding of Adult Learning principles and proven track record and how to apply them in a dynamic learning environment
- The ability to rapidly master new technologies, methodologies, and subject matter, and transfer this expertise to others
- A deep understanding of Fixed Operations Service business processes and expectations
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills, both verbal and written in English and another European language such as German, French Norwegian
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority simultaneously
- A strong and engaging presentation/facilitation presence, with the ability to listen and quickly adjust content to meet the needs of a diverse audience
- A demonstrated expertise with Salesforce.com or standard Dealer Management System
- A proven ability to deliver effective systems training
- Accelerated knowledge of Sustainable Energy and Electric Vehicle Industry
- Coaching certification and/or experience
- Instructional design skills or experience
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.