Growth Marketing Specialist
9 days ago
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
- Develop data-driven digital campaigns to build awareness, drive engagement and generate leads throughout the customer journey.
- Experience creating and delivering display advertising/programmatic, paid social, video and content partnerships to build brand awareness and lead generation. Experience of ATL media planning is beneficial.
- Work with media agencies, plan and manage campaigns across multiple markets, delivering campaigns on time and within budget.
- Able to create and perform A/B tests (what works, what doesn't?), analyse, evaluate and use learnings to develop even more effective campaigns
- Work closely withLucid brand and PR team, media and creative agencies and in-market teams to develop assets and copy for new campaigns and optimize campaigns as needed
- Analyze campaigns using Google Analytics, Adwords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Salesforce and CRM systems
- Experience creating dashboards, working with Tableau, Power BI, Salesforce or other reporting tools, is beneficial
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to report on campaigns, sharing key insights with teams in marketing, sales and in-market retail teams
- Minimum of 5 + years working experience in digital marketing / advertising or as an account manager for a digital or media agency.
- Experience in DACH region is preferred
- A relevant degree in marketing, digital marketing, or other relevant subject matter. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English required
- Self-motivated, creative, responsible, with excellent attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset
- Excellent project management skills, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on time
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.