Event Support Technician
30+ days ago
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an Event Support Technician. This position requires an experienced professional with a strong background in diagnosis, maintenance, and repair of vehicles as well as a passion for working in customer-facing environments. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Providing technical support, upkeep of marketing and sales vehicles while traveling with the Marketing and Sales teams
- Preparation and repair of Lucid Marketing and Sales vehicles
- Be prepared to be a travelling technician and to diagnose, maintain and repair Lucid Motor vehicles wherever it is needed
- Support new market launches and Studio/service center openings
- Support a fast paced and quickly growing business with your expertise and experience in other matters, if necessary
- Certified automotive technician, Master Technician Certificate advantageous
- HV Certification and EV experience advantageous
- Car detailing experience advantageous
- A capacity to creatively solve problems and think quickly in busy customer-facing environments
- Flexible work availability and ability to travel as needed to support Sales and Marketing efforts (up to 100% at times)
- Attention to detail and a passion for creating positive customer experiences
- Exceptional ability to interface and collaborate with individuals, groups, and vendors
- Enjoy direct customer interaction and supporting Marketing and Sales events as a technician while representing our company, always complying with company communications policies
- Experience supporting Marketing & Sales events advantageous
- Experience in luxury automobile repair environments advantageous
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.