Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid Motors is seeking a motivated and experienced Data Operations Analyst to join the European Service Parts organization (After-Sales) based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. This role will be responsible in creating continuous improvementsolutions to our operational processes, developing, monitoring and analyzing the KPIs, perform various ad hoc analysis activities & reporting, in addition to the accurate maintenance of reports to communicate to internal/ external stakeholders..
Our ideal candidate is highly analytical, system and data driven, has operational experience within Supply Chain (i.e. Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Warehousing, or Transport & Distribution) to support our team with administration tasks relating to the daily Operations. We are looking for someone who is transitioning from an Operational function towards utilizing their analytical skills in supporting the team’s development & optimization of processes, data analysis to facilitate strategic decisions, as well as reporting & KPIs visualization.
If you want to be part of an exciting yet challenging phase within our team, where we are developing and implementing processes to support the European Service organization to transition from manual to integrated processes, then this is the right opportunity for you!
- Analyze and interpret data related to supply chain operations, including inventory, transportation, and distribution.
- Identify areas for optimization and continuous improvement in supply chain processes.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company's supply chain processes and systems.
- Identify and implement best practices for data analysis and reporting.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to resolve errors in processing orders.
- Computer literacy: MS-Office, very strong in MS Excel and strong with ERP software. Able to manage large sets of data (MS Access & Excel, Tableau, Apache Superset).
- Administration, Tracking, and Maintenance of various reports such as Inbound, Outbound, OS&D, and Inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Supply Chain, or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in an administrative role while maintaining multiple ERP systems & Databases
- Experience in the Automotive industry preferred but not a must
- Able to effectively work both individually and within a group in a high-paced environment
- Must be able to travel occasionally (5-10%) to other locations (3PL warehouse, Service Centers, Studios) if needed for work & trainings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of SAP & Salesforce preferred, or equivalent ERP systems but also to have the ability to learn fast.
- Must have an Analytical, Attention to Detail, Process-Driven, Organized with good Time Management Skills, Quality-Oriented
- Excellent Communication and Relationship Management Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages are a plus (i.e., Dutch, German, Norwegian, French)
- This role is to be fulfilled as a temporary assignment from 6 to 12 months
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.