At Loam, we have the earth in our hands. As a team of scientists, farmers, and entrepreneurs, we are on a mission to revolutionise agriculture and address climate change. Through our cutting-edge microbial technology, we are enhancing soil health, boosting crop yields, and sequestering carbon to create a sustainable future for farming. We are committed to empowering farmers and promoting regenerative practices that benefit both the environment and their bottom line.
As a fast-growing agricultural startup, Loam offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment where innovation and passion thrive. We embrace diversity and believe that our collective expertise and shared commitment can make a significant impact on the global agricultural landscape.
Join us on this exciting journey as we transform agriculture and build a sustainable future together.
About the Role:
As the Carbon Projects Onboarding Manager, you will hold a crucial responsibility in efficiently managing the registration process for our carbon projects. Your role is imperative in ensuring seamless compliance with carbon regulations and accurate project documentation. Your expertise in data management, administration, and regulatory compliance will be instrumental in successfully navigating the registration landscape.
- Lead the end-to-end registration process for carbon projects, meticulously adhering to Australian carbon regulations.
- Organise, analyse, and maintain data pertinent to carbon credit generation, ensuring its accuracy and alignment with established protocols.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to facilitate prompt and precise reporting of project performance and compliance status.
- Foster relationships with regulatory bodies, industry experts, and external partners to stay informed about the evolving carbon regulatory environment.
- Utilise advanced data analysis tools and software to derive insights and generate comprehensive reports for informed decision-making and compliance evaluations.
- Assist in administrative aspects including budget oversight, procurement, and contract management, all vital to the project registration process.
- Provide valuable support to the Senior Operations Manager in preparing essential reports, presentations, and stakeholder communications.
- Play an essential role in quality control measures and audits, ensuring strict alignment with carbon accounting standards and protocols.
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels within project teams, promoting collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- A bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Environmental Science, Business Administration, or a related field, with advanced degrees or certifications in project management, environmental policy, or data analysis being advantageous.
- Solid experience in project/program management.
- Proficiency in data management and analysis, including the use of advanced data analysis tools and software.
- Ability to quickly grasp and comply with carbon regulations and standards, ensuring accurate project documentation. Knowledge of carbon projects is helpful but not essential.
- Strong skills in cross-functional collaboration, communication, and reporting, essential for effective project performance management.
- Competence in administrative and financial aspects of project management, including budget oversight, procurement, and contract management.
- Experience in quality control and auditing, with a focus on adherence to standards and protocols.
- Adaptability to evolving industry standards and a commitment to continuous learning, with excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Fast-growing start-up with many opportunities for capacity building and career development.
- Work alongside leading scientists and innovators in an international organisation.
- Enjoy an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Competitive salary based on experience.