Operations Associate, Copenhagen
Watertown, NY, United States
21 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 350 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a data-driven, hands-on, and entrepreneurial individual to join our Operations team in Denmark. As an Operations Associate, you will actively support our core business growth in Denmark, including important markets by participating in various supply-related projects.
What You'll Do:
- Supervision of Lime's daily operations
- Fleet management
- Own relationships with outsourcing partners and manage their performance
- Optimize service area, hotspots and deployment strategies to improve operational performance and increase revenue
- Lead a team of Operations Specialists tasked with in-field repairs and asset recovery
- Define new processes and best practices to drive operational excellence
- Be involved in cost management efforts
- Participate in the hiring, training and supervision of the ground team
- Produce ad-hoc analysis to inform business decisions
- Excellent problem-solving skills - you can take solve complex issues in a logical and structured manner
- Data-driven in everything that you do - you must be very data-centric and able to process and analyze data to solve problems and spot opportunities
- Graduate of an accredited business or engineering school.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment, such as startup consulting, banking, or other demanding fields is a plus
- Organized individual who can work independently with tight deadlines in a multicultural environment
- Can-do attitude, no task is below you
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Natural leadership
- Bilingual in both Danish and English
- People management experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- Own an entire area of the business - you will be given support and guidance but also autonomy to make things work how you want it to
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.