This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Operations Coordinator - Washington DC
Washington, MO, United States
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more atli.me
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our core operations group in Washington D.C. You will be responsible for advancing Limes’s global business by identifying insights and collaborating with the business operations team to provide guidance to senior managers. With deep analytics expertise, the Operations Associate will produce projections and fundamental analytics that will form the basis for market strategies. You will lead the operations for a mixed fleet shared transportation option the DC area.
What you'll do:
- Own the fleet health and demand generation. Build and maintain a highly efficient operation in your market.
- Operations Management. Be responsible for all our day-to-day operational activities.
- Build an amazing team. Define hiring needs, and train new members.
- Work closely with the core operations team to develop a potential market capacity projection model.
- Drive results. Work with the Operations Managers and General Managers to regularly forecast and set goals for your markets. Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision in execution to hit those goals.
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimise processes, creatively solve problems, and track results.
- Iterate, hypothesise and optimise a benchmarking system to track the efficiency of city operations’ daily performance.
- Develop deep analytical insights around local market performance across a variety of data sets and platforms
- Work closely with business operations team to identify city operators’ cohorts & performance optimisation initiatives.
- Cost Management. Keep control of key cost buckets to ensure strong financial business performance.
- Streamline repair processes and innovate to develop best practice SOP’s for local markets.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management. Manage inbound and outbound shipments, and overall warehouse coordination and logistics.
- Juicer Operations. Train external contractors and oversee their operation in each market.
- As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of Lime.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Experience in people management.
- Analytical mindset: You use data to understand rider behaviour and accurately deploy bikes to serve user needs. Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets, SQL a plus
- Banking and other financial analytics experience preferred
- Experience in a similar industry preferred
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working within a large organisation while liaising with external partners as needed.
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks.
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics).
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools.
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and
- grow with the role.
- This role will be primarily based in Auckland, New Zealand. There should also be a willingness to travel throughout New Zealand as required.
- Ability to multi-task, act with a sense of urgency and be flexible in managing changing priorities.
- Relevant formal qualifications and an understanding of Project Management concepts and methodologies.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- A position that offers a variety of experiences to scale a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits