This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Task Platform Project Manager (copy)
Washington, DC, United States
30+ days ago
Lime is a smart mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime electric bicycles and electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
The Supply Task Manager, part of the Central Operations Team, will lead the global strategy for supply task creation and prioritization to ensure fleet availability, reliability and optimal rider experience at low operational costs.
This is a global role with the opportunity to shape, define and impact Lime’s operations strategy and productize the operations with scalable and efficient tech solutions
In this role, you will partner with our Local and Regional Operations teams to understand their needs and challenges regarding Task Management (creation, collection, deployment), and will be responsible for sharing feedback with Eng & Product teams across all verticals at Lime (Supply, Rider & City Success),, coordinating experiments & design the optimal task strategy for the markets.
What You’ll Do:
- Gather insights and advocate for feature enhancements and/or new products that will drive operational efficiency and fleet availability.
- Lead the creation, alignment and implementation of Operational Task Program strategy, Support central teams in identifying opportunity markets for experiments, and oversee the implementation of them.
- Analyze, track and monitor the task ROI and performances.
- Identify, document, and launch best practices and standards for operational task management.
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years experience in operations, project management or consultancy required.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and gain consensus: excellent communication with the ability to engage and align internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience around product operations, operations, or a similar role ideally in a startup or similar environment.
- Analytical expertise along with experience leveraging data to inform and support critical decisions.
- Proficiency in implementing operational process improvements.
- A strong desire to learn new technology and develop technical expertise.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment.
- An owners mindset.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.