This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Senior Operations Manager
Washington, DC, United States
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more atli.me
We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager with a passion for innovation, a knack for problem-solving, and the ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences. As a leader responsible for the bikes and scooters fleet, you will lead and coach a team of talented individuals to drive performance in your market. You will be an integral part of building new processes and mechanisms as well as driving experimentation, precision in execution, and efficiency through data-based decisions and analytical problem-solving.
What You'll Do
- Be an owner. Build and maintain a highly efficient and motivated field operations organization in your market
- Build an amazing team. Define hiring needs, and train new team members.
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- Drive results. Work with the General Manager to regularly forecast and set goals for your market. Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking, and precision in execution to hit those goals
- Share information. Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Synthesize feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product, and engineering, teams
- Problem solve. Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks and overcome obstacles that come your way
- Represent the Company. As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners, and customers as a representative of Lime
- Be a culture carrier. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace
- 4-6 years as an operation, financial, or business analyst, or equivalent role
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Experience solving complex problems, exercising good judgment in decision-making, and navigating ambiguous environments
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working across Lime and within a large organization while liaising with external partners as needed
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic, and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resumes building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.