This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Sr. Supply Project Manager, In-Warehouse Operations
30+ days ago
This position can be based in London, Berlin, Warsaw or Remote in the USA.
Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
The Supply Operations team ensures and assists all markets in obtaining efficient and effective operations through partnering with Local Operations and Product Team. The team leads the strategy for more efficient operations in all markets and facilitates the implementation of key projects that have a high impact on the PL and daily processes for the Local Operations.
Additionally, the team drives improved business outcomes through the setting of operational standards and best practices.
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the suite of features and strategic view of all In Warehouse Operations. You will partner with our Local Operations teams to identify and implement the best product solutions for the specific needs of our markets.
The In-Warehouse Operations manages optimizes resources to efficiently execute In Warehouse operations, efficiently execute operations, and improve repair cycle:
Contractor Workers & labor mgmt:CWs lifecycle;Labor budgets and forecasting to meet fleet growth targets while maintaining cost control; Staffing agencies; Provide data and insights to market leaders
- Warehouse:Warehouse setup & flow; Provide data insights to track & analyze In Warehouse efficiency; Control infra costs
- IW Eff & Repair mgmt:Fleet health , Manage/ reduce IWH Sick & Decay and optimize fleet lifespan; Mechanics efficiency and guidelines; Provide data insights to track and analyze IWH efficiency
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Local Operations teams to drive the most impactful projects and processes to obtain the company’s financial and operational goals
- Create and improve Mech SOPs & Resources, and develop best practices and standards for operations across our global footprint
- Utilize product knowledge to serve as the team's subject matter expert for the entire suite of features within our internal tools
- Gather insights and advocate for feature enhancements and/or new Operations products that will drive efficiency at the Local Operations level
- Develop and maintain up-to-date documentation, guidelines and best practices for how to use various tools and our Operations App features in order to maximize their impact
- Maintain regular communications with core groups from all throughout Lime to ensure visibility across the organization
- Empower ops and support in product developmentsLearn from innovation and increase standardization (promote scalable solutions)
- Collaborate across all teams and understand challenges and needs (be empathetic)
- Provide visibility, closely track against key business metrics and support local ops to achieve goals
- Challenge teams to achieve the best results and embrace radical candor
- Bachelor's degree 5-10 years experience in business consulting, product operations, operations, or a similar role ideally in a startup or similar environment
- Owners mindset
- Ability to be autonomous with great time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication with the ability to engage and align internal stakeholders
- Analytical expertise along with experience leveraging data to inform and support critical decisions
- A strong desire to learn new technology and develop technical expertise
- Strong attention to detail
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado