Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, results and process-driven, hands-on individual to join our Global Operations team. As a City Success Program Manager, you will be the expert in data, product and operations for the core regions that you own, developing and implementing best in-class solutions, ensuring operational excellence, supporting our core business growth, creating and sharing best practices in synergy with Local Operations.
What you'll do:
- Be a champion for Lime’s city customers, working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, including product, software, data analytics, research, customer support, and business development in order to continuously deliver and excel on Lime’s commitments to cities.
- Track and monitor key city success metrics for all product and operational initiatives, ensuring the best service possible for the city, its communities and riders.
- Partner with data insights, business intelligence, research and reporting teams to build and deliver key ridership insights, regular program reports uniquely tailored to the city’s priorities and policy needs.
- Be a product operations expert, working closely with both local operations, policy and government relations teams, to strategically develop, implement, and communicate crafted product solutions to best meet the city’s unique traits and needs.
- Drive market development efforts, working closely with local teams to build strategic operations plans, then owning the product implementation and setup, including in-market special projects, demos and tests.
- Engage with key community stakeholders, building Lime’s local presence and value offering within its communities.
- Drive innovation and industry-leading solutions, listening closely to your local, regional and global peers, sharing, learning, and applying best practices intelligently in your cities.
- An accomplished operator with a problem solving mindset, having prior experience leading a team at a technology company, where cities were a key customer is a big plus.
- Background in mobility, urban development, transport planning, public policy, product development, or industrial design is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to very diverse audiences, mediate and bring multiple parties onboard for cross-functional effort and build trust by delivering.
- Customer obsessed, always ensuring the best-in-class experience, support and solutions are delivered.
- Data-driven with an ability to decode and use data to build a compelling narrative and then influence decision-making. SQL or Python knowledge is essential. Knowledge of GIS is a plus.
- An owner with a bias for action, always ensuring the job gets done with efficiency and speed.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.