Payroll and HR Services Coordinator - EMEA
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
Lime is hiring a Payroll and HR services coordinator for the EMEA region to join our HR team! In this role you will report to the manager of the European HR team. You will be a thought partner in the development and execution of payroll for our region. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced changing environment. You are an in the moment problem solver and are able to stay focused on building and scaling for the future.
What you will do
- Main point of contact and of reference for the payroll for in the EMEA regions (~300 employees across 21 countries)
- Liaise with our internal payroll global team and external provider to ensure a correct payroll process across the countries
- Work on different projects (absence management, improvement of processes and tools etc.)
- Align local legislation for all payroll/HR administration processes
- Process timesheets for our hourly workers, updating payroll records accordingly as well as monthly salaries and salary changes by collecting and submitting payroll data to our external payroll provider to a timely schedule
- Ensure timely submission of social security contributions and ensure payroll provider correctly processes social security contribution and other benefits
- Coordinate with HR about changes in payroll (e.g. terminations, new hires, salary changes)
- Process other financial compensations or deductions (e.g. annual bonuses, severance pay, taxes, worker’s compensation)
- Support the HR Department in all aspects of HR payroll administration
- Demonstrated experience as a payroll coordinator or similar role (candidates with an understanding of payroll across geographies will be at an advantage)
- Minimum of two years experience working in an international payroll environment and are familiar with different payroll systems
- Interest in learning more about payroll throughout Europe and you are keen on expanding your comfort zone and work with systems you are not familiar with yet
- Good knowledge of legislation relevant to accounting and payroll
- Comfortable with Excel / Google Sheets as a daily tool
- An analytical mind with good math skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Diploma in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-equity IPO
- Health insurance for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
- Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
- 18 weeks of fully-paid leave following the birth of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
- Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
- Free counseling and wellness resources through our Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
- Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
- Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
- Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training for leaders and across all functions
- Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results. So we strive to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work.
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.