Operations Coordinator - Warsaw
30 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator with a passion for innovation, knack for problem solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences.
What You'll Do:
- You will be responsible for expanding our business in Poland - during last year we have grown 25 to 50 markets in Poland and it is not our last word!
- Manage relationships with logistic partners & juicers with a focus to help them in achieving targets and solving problems.
- Own the fleet health and demand generation. Build and maintain a highly efficient operation in your markets
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimise processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- Problem solving. You will spot issues and find creative ways to overcome obstacles that come your way
- Entry level position; prior business experience in Operations, Finance, Logistics, Start-ups is a plus, or being an overachiever (prove it!)
- Excel (G-Sheet) on a good level, data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Well-self organised - arrange your own activity effectively
- Creative. Don't be afraid to ask questions, come up with ideas and deliver them.
- Meticulous. Double-checking and high accuracy are in your nature.
- You are proactive, autonomous, and a true team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent Polish, advanced English
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.