This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
IT Support Analyst, EMEA
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more atli.me
We are looking for an amazing Support Analyst to join our IT team. Lime is growing across EMEA, and we need a hands-on analyst that can support our distributed team. If you are passionate about technology and helping people, read on. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual that solves technical problems with solutions that are scalable, simple, and secure. If you want to be part of a world class technology team at a company that is changing the world, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- IT analyst for EMEA providing in-person and remote support
- Build strong relationships with IT vendors and service providers
- Troubleshoot user endpoints (PC, Mac, iOS, Android)
- Configure, deploy, and manage hardware, software and networks
- Maintain IT Asset database and stock management
- G-Suite and OKTA administration.
- Assist in managing our growing portfolio of enterprise SaaS applications
- Participate in the Onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Travel across EMEA as appropriate to support our teams
- 3+ years of IT support experience including hardware, software, and AV support
- Experience with administering the Google G Suite
- Resourceful and creative problem solver with the ability to discover solutions through research, testing and discovery
- Strong fundamentals in information and data security, specifically in SaaS environment
- Outstanding communication skills, which includes the ability to explain complex concepts to nontechnical audiences
- Experience configuring and maintaining IT ticketing software such as Zendesk or Jira Service Desk
- Experience working with endpoint management systems / MDM (e.g. MobileIron, Workspace One, JAMF)
What we offer
- Opportunity to revolutionise transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- You will have the chance to scale with a rapidly growing organisation, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.