HR Generalist, Eastern Europe
24 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 350 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime is hiring a HR Generalist for the DACH and Eastern Europe to join our HR team! In this role you will report to the manager of the European HR team. You will be a thought partner in the development and execution of HR coordination for our region, operations and employees experience; while providing global coordination support to the region. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced changing environment. You are an in the moment problem solver and are able to stay focused on building and scaling for the future. We are a remote first company and for many roles, we welcome applications from anywhere in Poland.
What you will do
- Be the first point of contact to all employees relating to benefit administration and day to day employee HR queries
- Partner with the HR Business Partners on various topics and projects
- Build and maintain a highly effective and collaborative partnership with our payroll team
- Collaborate with the team to suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR Department and organisation as a whole and to ensure and enhanced best practice
- Assist in creating, preparing and analysing surveys and reporting on an ongoing basis
- Execute on project based work across various HR Programs such as: Annual EMEA Contract Review,Talent Development Programmes and other projects
- Partner with our internal Legal team and external council to manage visa applications and immigration related processes and inquiries
- Supervise and manage the onboarding process of new hires including probation process, leave of absences, execute the termination process for EMEA
- Maintenance of employee files
- Coordinate the payment of HR related invoices, from vendor creation to liaising with AP, to raising PO’s or payment.
- Previous experience in HR operations or administration is preferred, at least 2 years
- International experience would be an advantage
- Polish speaker or knowledge of the Polish labour law environment would be an advantage
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively without supervision and within a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances.
- Master degree or equivalent preferred
What we offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.