This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Finance Business Systems Analyst
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
We're looking for a Finance Systems Business Analyst to join our growing IT team.
What You'll Do:
- Systems Administrator for NetSuite and Coupa
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support on NetSuite and Coupa applications
- Perform ongoing recurring system maintenance tasks in NetSuite and Coupa
- Serve as a business analyst to understand user needs and translate them into business requirements
- Learn the existing stack and recommend new solutions to make work more efficient
- Minimum 1+ years experience with SaaS business applications - NetSuite preferred, Coupa is a plus
- Deep understanding of key business processes such as AP, AR, GL and accounting
- Ability to learn new business applications and in a few months be comfortable navigating hands on in NetSuite (Coupa), as well as providing guidance to the project team on system abilities (i.e. what is possible and not possible)
- Ability to build Reports & Dashboards, create workflows, configurations, troubleshoot issues in NetSuite (Coupa)
- Experience in software development life cycle from design to deploy both in Waterfall and Agile/Sprint process
- Scale for high growth agile team environment
- Willingness to take on more applications as need arises
- Ability to work alongside a global team
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.