Customer Service Manager - Trust & Safety
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are recruiting a Customer Service Manager to lead a new team that provides customer support to riders and the entire urban community when reporting accidents. The manager will have a passion for leadership, meeting key performance indicators, and providing exceptional customer service. You will be an integral part of building the team, developing processes, setting goals, and training and coaching team members.
This is a remote position within Poland.
What you’ll do
- Lead the daily operations of the new Customer Service team (hire, schedule, train, coach, and team performance).
- Implement production, productively, quality, and customer service standards.
- Be both a strategic and tactical partner to develop effective operational frameworks.
- Set customer service goals for team members and help them reach those goals.
- Interact with Lime customers and handle customer accident reports in a timely manner.
- Answer customers’ questions, resolve problems/escalations, and maintain a high customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and interact with customers across Lime’s multiple social media platforms.
- Make weekly and monthly team reports.
- Collaborate across stakeholder teams to understand Lime’s customer and business needs and implement key business initiatives.
- 3-5 years of management experience in the customer service field.
- Highly customer-centric and has an intuitive understanding of customer/client needs.
- Experience building operational processes at scale.
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks\Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement.
- Comfortable juggling a wide range of responsibilities at the same time, meeting established deadlines.
- Ability to build trust, interact globally with all levels of the organization and able to effectively communicate and influence team members and/or partners across cultures
- Fluent English in both written and spoken form (an additional major European language would be advantageous)
- Excellent workforce management and capacity planning skills
- Strategic mindset with strong problem-solving and resolution skills
- Outstanding organizational skills with an attention to detail
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.