Customer Service Associate - Trust & Safety
12 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are adding to our Trust and Safety team and looking to hire a team of Customer Service Associates. In this role, you will provide customer support to riders and the entire urban community. When a customer calls in to report an accident you will put yourself in their shoes and work with the customer to problem solve and fix customer issues. You will also be the voice of Lime on our Lime’s social media channels interacting and problem solving with our customers. If you have a passion for providing exceptional customer service and are a collaborator by nature that is results oriented, this is the role for you. Learn more below.
This is a remote position based in Poland. This position does require you to work flexible hours and on the weekends.
What You'll Do:
- Build long lasting trusted relationships with our customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customer inquiries via inbound calls, emails, and social media; escalating where necessary
- Handle customer complaints, identifying appropriate solutions and alternatives within the established time requirements that result in resolutions
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Focus on continuous process improvement by identifying and recommending improvements to processes within the function
- Keep records of customer interactions, process accident records and file documents.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a customer support role with good typing skills; supporting customers verbally and in written format with the ability to juggle both simultaneously
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Excellent writing and communication skills; ability to write and speak in a clear and professional manner
- A problem solver with an analytical mindset and influencing skills that results in successful resolution
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing a computer with experience in Google Suite
- Bilingual in French, German or Spanish
- International calling experience
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.