City Operations Coordinator - Warsaw
25 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for a City Operations Coordinator for our Global Operations team. The ideal candidate for this role will have a knack for problem-solving and for continuous process-improvement, be detail oriented, and have the ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences.
Please note this is a contract position.
What You'll Do:
- As a City Operations Coordinator, you will own the execution on various global processes, ensuring Lime’s cities are compliant and best set up to meet local regulations
- Change Management - You will have a real impact on local operations by improving current processes and thinking out of the box, ensuring processes optimally meet local city needs
- Problem solving. You will spot issues and find creative ways to overcome obstacles that come your way
- Be a key contributor to the team's growth and success
- Entry level position; prior business experience in Operations, Finance, Logistics, Start-ups is a plus, or being an overachiever (prove it!)
- Strong Google Sheets knowledge, process-driven by nature, with strong attention to detail (being data-driven is a big plus)
- Self-starter that is always dependable to get things done
- Well-self-organized - arrange your own activity effectively
- Meticulous. Double-checking and high accuracy are in your nature.
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- You are proactive, autonomous, and a true team player with excellent communication skills
- Advanced English
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Hybrid office/work from home role
- Competitive salary
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.