Fleet Specialist - Tampa, FL
Tampa, FL, United States
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 350 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for the maintenance of e-scooters in Lime Warehouse
- Perform all the type of repairs from a screw tightening to the most complicated electronic part replacement
- Maximize the number of operational vehicles in the fleet
- Assist with scooter deployment and retrieval
- Operate a van to redistribute products as required
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties and make sure Lime riders are on the safest vehicles
- Problem solve. Will need to spot issues and find creative ways to overcome obstacles that come your way
- 21+ years of age
- Ideally, 2+ years of experience as a service technician in the transportation industry
- Some technical expertise in mechanics and basic knowledge of electricity. No certifications required
- Valid driver license and good Driving Record
- Good knowledge of local area geography and street layout
- Very active. Ability to bend, stoop, and lift up to 40lbs on a frequent basis
- Safely operate a pallet jack and/or push cart on a frequent basis
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
What we offer:
- Opportunity to help build a startup
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Flexible hours - part-time or full time. Help us fill in our coverage schedule!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.