Operations Associate, Stuttgart
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a data-driven, hands-on, and entrepreneurial individual to join our German Operations team. As an Operations Associate, you will actively support our core business growth in Stuttgart Germany, including important markets by participating in various supply-related projects.
What You'll Do:
- Supervision of Lime's daily operations
- Fleet management
- Key account management of outsourcing partners
- Optimise service area, hotspots and deployment strategies
- Lead a team of Operations Specialists tasked with in-field repairs and asset recovery
- Define new processes and best practices to drive operational excellence
- Be involved in cost management efforts
- Participate in the hiring, training and supervision of the ground team
- Produce ad-hoc analysis to inform business decisions
- Some familiarity with the region and ability to anticipate operational challenges Lime may face there
- Bilingual in both German and English
- Graduate of an accredited business or engineering school
- Past experience in a startup, investment banking, consulting, or other demanding fields
- Project management experience
- Can-do attitude, no task is below you
- Ability to navigate and decode data
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural leadership
- Organised individual who can work independently with tight deadlines in a multicultural environment
- Some people management experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.