This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Senior Technical Recruiter - Seattle
Seattle, WA, United States
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
As a Technical Recruiter you’ll partner with our software engineering teams to find incredible talent for our team. Your role will be to source, evaluate and hire engineering talent across North America. Partnering with our hiring teams and our technical team leaders, you’ll drive the hiring process from start to finish and ensure that every candidate has a great experience with Lime.
What You'll Do
- Managing the full-cycle recruiting process ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Partner with our engineering leaders and hiring teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs
- Developing creative and streamlined hiring processes for engineering talent
- Driving inclusive recruiting practices and sourcing strategies by building a candidate pipeline and sourcing passive candidates
- Supporting our leaders in making transparent hiring decisions that result in the growth of diverse and sustainable teams
- Assessing hiring priorities and ensuring you are aligned with the engineering leadership team
- Negotiating and closing offers, ensuring you are providing candidates with appropriate information about Lime along the way, resulting in win win hiring decisions
- 5+ years of full life-cycle technical recruiting within a startup organization, with proven ability to recruit and hire top-tier engineering talent
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market research, talent mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making
- Experience building a diverse pipeline of candidates and the perseverance to drive results
- Experience using data, sharing current hiring / market trends with hiring teams around the talent ecosystem
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado