This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
IT PMO Generalist
Seattle, WA, United States
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
We're looking for an experienced Program Manager to support our growing Information Technology team.
In this role, you will be a key leader within our organization and have overall responsibility for program management of the IT product portfolio, creating an environment of innovation and product excellence, grow the IT PMO team in line with business objective, including implementation of relevant processes and tools, be responsible for key financials, and work with procurement and other leaders for critical vendor negotiations and agreements in addition to supporting the SOX/Compliance initiatives.
The ideal candidate should have work experience in chaotic fast paced environments and is open to learning and adapting to changing business needs and technology stack. The candidate will be given the opportunity to establish, build and grow relationships with executives.
What You'll Do
- Management of the portfolio of IT projects and lead one or more of the critical IT programs that are integral to the success of the IT
- Create and maintain regular portfolio updates (i.e.: weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Building and maintaining relationships with adjacent teams in other functions to ensure success of Enterprise Applications deployments, infrastructure programs, and critical security initiatives.
- Be responsible for budgetary activities including the costed bill of materials, the program budgets, PMO budgets (headcount, expense, etc.)
- Partner with other Program leaders within IT and outside to ensure strong collaboration across other peer team members and peer PMs
- 5+ years experience in Program Management
- IT industry experience is desired but not necessary
- Strong technical aptitude which is necessary to drive program deliveryExcellent communication (written, spoken) at all levels of the enterprise
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.