Central Operations, Growth Analyst
Seattle, WA, United States
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a Growth Analyst to join our Rider Growth team as part of our larger Central Operations function. Our Rider Growth team is focused on driving various strategic initiatives to help boost the overall growth of the business.
You will work closely with our product team on new product rollout strategies, help to facilitate the collaboration and implementation between centralized headquarter initiatives with decentralized local operations globally, and drive brand new strategic projects from start to finish. This covers a wide range of activities, from supporting new rider product launches to experimenting with promotions and growth marketing, to building out a full-fledged acquisition strategy. The ideal candidate is a strategic and data-driven problem solver, eager learner, and well-rounded cross-functional team player ready to tackle the many challenges in micromobility today.
What You’ll Do:
- Actively share key market insights with decision-makers and company leadership to drive the growth roadmap.
- Own budget and reporting responsibilities for incentive spending.
- Evaluate existing initiative ROIs to inform future planning and strategic allocation.
- Create dashboards and tools to help support data-driven decision-making at all levels.
- Help to determine global growth strategy from a strategy and operations perspective while also influencing local decision-making.
- Partner with other cross-functional leaders throughout the organization to ensure a coordinated approach to strategy and execution.
- History of analytical team collaboration and building collaborative business partner relationships.
- Experience managing multiple projects and business partners in a fast-moving, results-driven business environment.
- Proven ability to influence and express complex concepts and ideas in a simple manner (written, presentation, and verbal).
- 2+ years of experience in banking, consulting, bizops, strategy, operations, technology, or related experience.
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills, including expertise in Excel/sheets; proficiency in SQL is highly preferred.
- A learning attitude and a passion for data and data-driven solutions.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience in helping companies identify strategic improvements in their core business.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.