This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Staff Product Manager
San Francisco, CA, United States
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
This roll will require you to develop products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
What You'll Do:
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information R
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Assesses product market performance data by working with the data team, and research team
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product road maps and QTY forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 10 years + work experience as product manager
- Electric bicycle industry, consumer electronics, and automotive industry experience preferred
- Solid understanding of product development lifecycles
- Experience with working with global teams and manufacturing
- Track-record for successfully shipping hardware products
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; experience presenting complex systems to mixed audiences (expert and novice)
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado