This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Sr. IT Support Analyst
San Francisco, CA, United States
30+ days ago
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for an amazing Sr. IT Support Analyst to join our IT team. Lime is growing, and we need a hands-on analyst that can support our distributed team. If you are passionate about technology and helping people, read on. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual that solves technical problems with solutions that are scalable, simple, and secure. If you want to be part of a world class technology team at a company that is changing the world, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Provide in-person and remote support for our employee baseTroubleshoot user endpoints (PC, Mac, iOS, Android).
- Configure, deploy, and manage hardware, software and networks
- G-Suite and OKTA Administration.
- Assist in managing our growing portfolio of enterprise SaaS applications.
- Participate in the Onboarding and Offboarding of employees
- Be an experienced technical resource for the IT Support team
- Build strong relationships with IT vendors and service providers.
- Lead IT projects and work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Identify and work to streamline department processes and workflows
- 4+ years of IT support experience including hardware, software, and AV support.
- Resourceful and creative problem solver with the ability to discover solutions through research, testing, discovery.
- Strong fundamentals in information and data security, specifically in SaaS environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, which includes the ability to explain complex concepts to nontechnical audiences.
- Experience configuring and maintaining IT ticketing software such as Zendesk or Jira Service Desk Experience working with endpoint management systems / MDM (e.g. MobileIron, Workspace One, JAMF).
- Advanced administration experience with Jira, Slack, and Google Workspace
- Experience integrating applications, building groups, and creating rules in OktaKnowledge of scripting (ie. Python, Bash, PowerShell, Apps Script)
What we Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- You will have the chance to scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer