This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Senior Product Researcher
San Francisco, CA, United States
30+ days ago
Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
As a charter member of our Research team, you will play an influential role in shaping the future of our products, service, and company. Your experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods and strong communication and collaboration skills will influence the most important software and hardware product decisions for our riders, operators, and city governments. You will join a team of fun, committed, and talented folks from around the world who are driven to make our cities more livable, more breathable, and more fun.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute a research roadmap to address the most critical business needs by appropriately prioritizing and scoping research solutions for the greatest impact
- Design and conduct a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods that balance research rigor with practical constraints to maximize influence on product and design decisions
- Partner with Product Management, Design, Data, Operations, and Engineering teammates to incorporate cross-functional insights and expertise throughout the research process
- Influence decisions at all levels of the company based on rigorous research, insightful analysis, and compelling delivery of actionable recommendations
- 7+ years of experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly cross-functional product development setting
- Mastery of a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including research scope, design, analysis and synthesis, and delivery
- Demonstrated ability to translate research insights into actionable recommendations that influence a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- Prior experience utilizing behavioral data, business metrics, and customer support insights to design research and strengthen recommendations
- Demonstrated success building strong cross-functional relationships and persuading product and design leaders to apply research insights to strategic and tactical product decisions
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, and persuasion skills with a compelling storytelling style
- Graduate degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Anthropology, Digital/Industrial Design or related fields
- An insatiable curiosity and a desire to constantly learn and develop yourself
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation worldwide with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado