Operation Specialist - San Francisco
San Francisco, CA, United States
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for Operations Specialists to join our team. In this role, you will help deploy and retrieve our fleet of shared electric vehicles. You will support partnerships with cities, battery management operations, and much more. This is an exciting role where you will wear many ‘helmets’ to support the Lime team.
This position is eligible for a one time sign-on bonus of $250.00! Learn more and apply today!
What You'll Do
- Safely operate a van for approximately 8 hours a day to assist with the deployment and retrieval of Lime electric vehicles within the local market
- Review and address incoming city requests regarding Lime vehicles as outlined by Lime established service level agreements
- Maintain communication with the OS team including peers, shift lead, and manager
- Review and report any vehicle repair and maintenance needs
- Monitor Lime events to ensure cleanliness and safe usage of our vehicles
- Safely operate a pallet jack and/or push cart on a frequent basis
- Support battery management operations when applicable
- Additional job related tasks as assigned
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver license with a good driving record
- Some experience in similar position(s) highly preferred
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs / 30kg on a frequent basis required
- Ability to operate a mobile device including having knowledge of in app-based workflows. iOS experience preferred
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings and weekends
- Ability to safely operate a pallet jack and/or push card on a frequent basis
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Good knowledge of the local geography preferred
- Experience with driving large vans preferred
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.