San Francisco, CA, United States
16 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
Lime is hiring a HR Generalist to join our People team! In this role, you will report into the HRBP, Operations. You will be the main HR contact for our hourly warehouse staff in San Francisco. The ideal candidate will have experience working with hourly staff. This role is hybrid and working onsite at the San Francisco warehouse. It is preferred that this role is based within a comfortable commute time of San Francisco.
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
What you will do:
- Provide HR support and guidance for Lime’s hourly warehouse employees, including tracking attendance, payroll, performance management and onboarding/offboarding
- Manage employee relations issues and conduct effective, objective investigations
- Execute on both administrative and project based work across various HR hourly programs
- Build and maintain a highly effective and collaborative partnership with cross-functional teams
- Assist in the creation, implementation, and ongoing maintenance/updates of HR systems, policies and procedures for hourly workforce
- Partner with the HR Business Partners and People leaders to facilitate the creation and implementation of trainings and training material for the hourly employees
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
- You live in the San Francisco area 3+ years of direct Human Resources experience
- Able to work at a high level of autonomy and manage multiple ongoing issues and employee matters with minimum supervision
- Have knowledge of HR compliance regulations, immigration and employment laws, and industry best practices
- Organized and have an attention-to-detail approach (strong tactical execution), effectively exercise independent judgment, and make sound decisions
- Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal) and are exemplary customer service skills, with an ability to build partnerships at all levels
- Have exceptional ethics around confidentiality and highly sensitive informationHave experience working with technical HR systems and software
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainabilityWork with a team of successful, fun and motivated peopleCompetitive salary and benefits
The anticipated salary range for this position is $65,000.00 - $94,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.