Operations Lead - Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
3 days ago
Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
Our fleet of electric scooters are changing the way people get where they need to go in our communities and we are looking for great folks to wear multiple helmets, completing all tasks related to our fleet operations and maintenance. This role is ideal for operations professionals that want to broaden and build their career experiences in a highly flexible position. Teamwork is key, as specialists work closely with the operations manager to identify key parts of our product lines that can be improved and ensure the safe working condition of our fleet.
What You'll Do
- Mentor a team of Operations Specialists
- Be a subject matter expert on all operational tasks
- Assist with scooter deployment and retrieval
- Use smartphone applications to locate and operate on products
- Operate a van to redistribute products as required
- Help to resolve potential urgent crises for daily infrastructure operations
- Respond to various tasks as they’re assigned
- Complete simple weekly reports
- 21+ years of age
- Valid driver license and good Driving Record
- Experience driving a larger vehicle in city traffic
- Good knowledge of local area geography and street layout
- Available to work on weekends
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 lbs
- Analytical and logical thinker
- A great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is at the center of our operation!
What We Offer
- Opportunity to help build a startup
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Flexible hours - part-time or full time. Help us fill in our coverage schedule!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This role will be hired, managed, and compensated through a third-party employer. By submitting information through this posting, the applicant agrees Lime may forward all submitted information to the applicable third-party employer, and the third-party employer may contact the applicant regarding the role.