30+ days ago
This positions is based in either London, Berlin, Warsaw or Remote in the USA.
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
The Vendor Manager, part of Supply Operations within Central Operations, will lead the global strategy for Fleet and Logistics Partners which are the 3rd party operators that deploy, retrieve, charge and maintain the entire Lime fleet to ensure fleet reliability, optimal rider experience at low operational costs.
This is a global role with the opportunity to shape, define and impact Lime’s partnership strategy focusing on mutual benefits and growth while creating a system that allows for market-specific requirements in every city in which Lime operates.
In this role, you will partner with our Local and Regional Operations teams to understand their needs and challenges regarding fleet management and Operations and build Vendor Management Processes and Systems to support local needs.
What You'll Do:
- Build a strong Vendor Management Program that allows for Mutually-Beneficial Partnership with LPs
- Define and build buy-in on clear roles and responsibilities for Local, Regional, and Central Team in managing LP Vendors
- Gather insights and advocate for feature enhancements and/or new Operations products that will drive efficiency for Operations and LPs
- Identify, document, and launch best practices and standards for Logistic Partner operations and for Local Operations
- Define, launch and document the LP Acquisition Process, Funnel, verification, and onboarding
- Define, launch, document, and maintain/support the LP Performance Management Process: metrics and monitoring, quality standards, compliance, payment and fraud management, retention, and offboarding
- Bachelor's degree and 5-10 years experience in Partnerships, Vendor Management, Franchise Model required
- Demonstrated ability to influence and gain consensus: excellent communication with the ability to engage and align internal stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience around product operations, operations, or a similar role ideally in a startup or similar environment
- Analytical expertise along with experience leveraging data to inform and support critical decisions
- Proficiency in implementing operational process improvements
- A strong desire to learn new technology and develop technical expertise
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment
- An owners mindset
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado