30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime's Recruiting team is growing and we are hiring a Technical Sourcer to join the team! In this role, you will help build a world-class engineering team at Lime. This is a critical role to Lime’s success as we look to take on ambitious technical projects that will revolutionize micro-mobility.
The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of technical roles across an engineering organization so that you can easily identify quality engineering talent. You will also have excellent partnership and collaboration skills as you will work closely with our Lead Technical Recruiters and Engineering leadership.
If you have experience in fast paced environments and are looking for the opportunity to add a major achievement to your resume, this is the perfect place for you!
We are a remote first company and welcome applications from California, Texas, Illinois, DC, Oregon and Washington.
What you'll do:
- Partner with our Engineering recruiting team and Senior Engineering Management team to understand the recruitment strategy and hiring goals for their focus areas
- Build inclusive sourcing strategies and talent pipelines, and provide industry insight and competitive intelligence while keeping a strategic focus on diversity at every stage of the funnel
- Utilize a data-driven approach to analyze, forecast, track, and communicate key operational metrics to the business, while using metrics to drive operational excellence
- Keep abreast of new trends in the industry and marketplace while maintaining up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues related analytics and compliance relative to our recruiting efforts
- Communicate effectively with interview teams to ensure preparedness during the interview process
- Provide recruiting metrics to hiring managers and Head of Recruiting
- 3+ years technical sourcing experience engaging passive candidates, in-house and/or agency (startup experience a huge plus)
- Previous track record of building and nurturing relationships with passive candidates
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with multiple sourcing channels (not just LinkedIn)
- Ability to source a high volume of candidates while maintaining a high bar for candidate experience
- Consultative approach to building rapport at all levels within an organization
- Data driven, resulted oriented, and progressive thinking when it comes to understanding the talent market and our pipelines
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed in Colorado