Technical Program Manager (Remote)
11 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
As a Technical Program Manager at Lime, you stand on a unique bridge between operations and software development. You will take charge of the program development process for an early-stage startup making a real impact in people's day-to-day lives. In this role, you will work closely with a dynamic group of software engineers, designers, analysts, and other cross functional team members from across the company. You'll have a unique opportunity to define a product that explores uncharted territory using creative IoT technologies and community-centered business strategies.
What You'll Do:
- Work with internal tool and operation application teams on project roadmaps, developments, testing plans, and release timeline
- Work with internal tool, operation application and other eng teams to drive the technical problem solving procedure
- Manage the communications among the eng team, operations team, and other teams Collaborate with product teams and collect feature requirements.
- Participate and engage with the eng team OKRs and roadmap
- Prioritize feature requirements and projects using structured analysis.
- Transform obscure feature requirements into precise technique terminologies, e.g. APIs updates, protocol changes and so onHold teams accountable for deliverables.
- Manage multiple projects efficiently.
- Identify blockers and proactively work with stakeholders on solutions.
- Focus on the impact of projects with a quantitative mindset.
- Define and track the system dashboards on a daily basis. Identify and communicate system issues in a timely manner and drive the resolving process
- 5+ years with technical industrial experience as a TPM, or a PM, or an Engineer or a QA.
- Bilinguist: Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Analytical abilities: You have a data-centered learning style, and are familiar with SQL. Familiarity with wireless technology is a plus.
- A reciprocal approach: Track record of delivering results with a variety of teams
- Bold spirit: You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line
- Efficiency: Familiarity with productivity tools, and the ability to stay organized
- Hustle: You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Operational mindset: You have worked in an operations-heavy environment and understand operational needs from a product perspective
- Excitement: You’re passionate about Lime's mission, mobility, and the urban landscape
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $100,000, plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.