Tech Lead, Juicer Engineering Team (Remote)
20 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
As a tech-lead on the Juicer & Logistical Partner team, you’ll own the core areas for our global consumer-facing juicer experience. You’ll work on expanding Lime’s core business through doubling down on our core successful products as well as leading new initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Identify, define, and strategically solve essential consumer-facing juicer problems, including architecting and building highly scalable foundational product platforms, leading new product initiatives, and optimizing the core rider experience funnels, etc
- Scrutinize and reason clearly about the technology and architecture choices we make. In many cases, you will be the decider of these decisions
- Lead the cross-functional collaboration with PMs, Engineers, Design, Data Scientists, Research, and Operations teams
- Mentor and support other engineers on the team. Identify and develop future leaders
- Advise Lime’s leadership team on key technology adoption and process improvements
- Computer Science degree or equivalent technical background
- 6+ years of industry experience as a backend / fullstack software engineer
- Owner’s mindset. You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line
- Outcomes oriented. You’re comfortable with data and you focus on impact
- Strong influencer. You motivate and empower your team to go above and beyond
- Strong collaborator. You understand cross-functional strategies and involve key stakeholders in decision making
- Passionate. You’re passionate about Lime's mission and micromobility; you want to see cities transform to becoming people-centric and less polluted
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $168,000, plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.