Staff Software Engineer, Rider Core Experiences
22 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
As a tech-lead on the Rider Core Experiences team, you’ll own the core areas for our global consumer-facing rider experience. You’ll work on expanding Lime’s core business through doubling down on our core successful products as well as leading new initiatives.
Remote Friendly (US & Canada only).
What You'll Do
- Identify, define, and solve strategically essential consumer-facing rider problems, including architecting and building highly scalable foundational product platforms, leading new product initiatives, and optimizing the core rider experience funnels, etc.
- Scrutinize and reason clearly about the technology and architecture choices we make. In many cases, you will be the decider of these decisions.
- Lead the cross-functional collaboration with PMs, Engineers, Design, Data Scientists, Research, and Operations teams.
- Mentor and support other engineers on the team. Identify and develop future leaders.
- Advise Lime’s leadership team on key technology adoption and process improvements.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical background.
- 6+ years of industry experience as a backend / fullstack software engineer.
- Owner’s mindset. You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line.
- Outcomes oriented. You’re comfortable with data and you focus on impact.
- Strong influencer. You motivate and empower your team to go above and beyond.
- Strong collaborator. You understand cross-functional strategies and involve key stakeholders in decision making.
- Passionate. You’re passionate about Lime's mission and micromobility; you want to see cities transform to becoming people-centric and less polluted.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job cannot be performed in Colorado