This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Sr. Product Manager, Supply Platform
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me.
Lime operates a network of hundreds of thousands of lightweight electric vehicles, such as e-scooters, e-bikes and e-mopeds in over one hundred cities across the world. Our Supply Product team builds the software that allows our teams to efficiently operate these fleets at scale. Problems include deployment algorithms to maximize revenue, task management systems to prioritize hundreds of thousands of heterogeneous tasks, in-warehouse tools to manage repairs and coordination tools to orchestrate thousands of people in diverse labor forces. Imagine the software that runs FedEx’s operations and you might have a sense of the scale (we simultaneously operate many more vehicles than Fedex).
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead our Supply Platform product strategy, product design and execution in collaboration with cross functional teams. He/she will be responsible for the task creation and prioritization logic, deployment algorithms to achieve the most efficient and cost effective electric vehicle operations.
What You'll Do
- Own the task ROI and deployment/fulfillment efficiency metrics
- Partner with local operations teams to understand the operation needs and challenges with different vehicle types in various markets and provide scalable product solutions to improve operation efficiency
- Be the CEO of your products. You create and own the roadmap and own the process from start to finish to bring new products to life, partnering directly with our internal engineering teams. You own the relationship with our 100+ Local Operations team, getting feedback and driving implementation
- Get your hands dirty. Spending time in the field to get to know your customers is a must. Learn about our scooters and how they are charged, rebalanced, retrieved, and deployed. Absorb information about their lifecycle. Use this information to further advance our operational efficiencies through product
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Empathetic. It’s important for you to really get to understand your customer and their experiences and have a process for doing so
- Intellectually honest. You recognize that you can only solve problems you’re willing to call out
- Passion for micro mobility. You want to see cities transform to becoming people-centric and less polluted
- Insight-led, and data optimized. You recognize great insights come from customer empathy. They’re then optimized and refined by looking at data. You’re comfortable with using data as a way of looking at a problem, and you’re confident in your ability to pull your own data to analyze a problem. Experience with machine learning model will be a plus
- Previous work experience in operations and task optimization algorithm design will be a plus
What We Offer
- Opportunity to make an impact on sustainability by revolutionizing transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Ability to drive direction and make sizable impact at a rapidly growing global organization
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and motivated team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.