Sr. Product Manager, Rider Experience
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
As a Senior Product Manager on the Rider team at Lime, you will lead a core area of our global consumer-facing rider experience, owning the product development lifecycle. In this role, you will work closely with our Engineering, Design, Research, Data, Operations, and other teams across the company. Your work will be seen and used by millions of users around the world, helping people get from point A to point B every day. Past features launched by the Rider team include: Group Ride, Appless Riding, Reservations, Mopeds, and more!
Preference given to candidates who live in US-cities where we operate.
What You'll Do
- Be the CEO of your products. You create and own the roadmap. You set the vision for your product area, leading teams to execute through persuasion and analysis. You own the product development process from start to finish to bring new products to life, partnering directly with our engineering, design, and research teams to build consumer-facing features
- Understand customer needs and pain points, analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to inform priorities and decision-making
- Gather requirements for feature development, leading prioritization accordingly; assess tradeoffs and determine expected ROI
- Lead execution of product development activities, ensuring successful implementation and launch of high quality features
- 4+ years minimum of direct experience as a Product Manager
- Empathetic. Demonstrated ability to understand your customer, their experiences, and have a process for doing so
- Intellectually honest. You recognize that you can only solve problems you’re willing to call out
- Owner’s mindset. You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line
- Insight-led, and data optimized. You recognize great insights come from customer empathy. They’re then optimized and refined by looking at data. You’re comfortable with using data as a way of looking at a problem, and you’re confident in your ability to pull your own data to analyze a problem
- Passionate. You’re passionate about Lime's mission and micromobility; you want to see cities transform to becoming people-centric and less polluted
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation worldwide with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.