Sr. Product Manager, Fleet Intelligence (IoT, Firmware, Fleet Management)
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
Lime operates a network of hundreds of thousands of lightweight electric vehicles, such as e-scooters, e-bikes and e-mopeds in over one hundred cities across the world. Our Supply Product team builds the software that allows our teams to efficiently operate these fleets at scale. Problems include deployment algorithms to maximize revenue, task management systems to prioritize hundreds of thousands of heterogeneous tasks, in-warehouse tools to manage repairs and coordination tools to orchestrate thousands of people in diverse labor forces. Imagine the software that runs FedEx’s operations and you might have a sense of the scale (we simultaneously operate many more vehicles than Fedex).
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead our fleet intelligence effort, including IoT, Firmware and asset tracking and management product strategy, product design and execution in collaboration with cross functional teams.
What You'll Do:
- Own Lime’s fleet intelligence strategy and key success metrics
- Partner with engineering, Hardware, Operation, Government Relations, Trust & Safety team to understand the operation needs and challenges with different vehicle types in various markets and provide scalable product solutions to improve fleet performance, traceability and intelligence
- Be the CEO of your products. You create and own the roadmap and own the process from start to finish to bring new products to life, partnering directly with our internal engineering teams. You own the relationship with our 100+ Local Operations team and other cross functional partners, getting feedback and driving implementation
- Get your hands dirty. Spending time in the field to get to know your customers is a must. Learn about our scooters and how they are operated and performed. Absorb information about their lifecycle. Use this information to further advance our operational efficiencies through product
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Empathetic. It’s important for you to really get to understand your customer and their experiences and have a process for doing soIntellectually honest. You recognize that you can only solve problems you’re willing to call out
- Passion for micro mobility. You want to see cities transform to becoming people-centric and less polluted
- Insight-led, and data optimized. You recognize great insights come from customer empathy. They’re then optimized and refined by looking at data. You’re comfortable with using data as a way of looking at a problem, and you’re confident in your ability to pull your own data to analyze a problem. Experience with machine learning model will be a plus
- Previous work experience in IoT and embedded system design will be a plus
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionise transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Ground floor opportunity - shape the strategy of an entire region
- Scale with a rapidly growing organisation, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.