Software Engineer, Partnership
16 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for a strong software engineer to join our fast-growing team and contribute to the Partnership Platform team. The team is responsible for all aspects of partnership integrations including Uber app, Google Maps, and data sharing protocol with local governments.
What you'll do:
- Work with other department leaders (Government relationship, product, legal, operations) to build Lime’s partnership integration (including Uber, Google, city data sharing).
- Design and build scalable API infrastructure to support hundreds of integration partners.
- Be diligent about tracking and analyzing data to initiate data-backed proposals and make data-driven decisions.
- Contribute to shaping overall engineering culture at the company.
- Help scale the team by coaching and developing other engineers, attracting and retaining world-class talent.
- Have 3+ years of professional software development experience, and a track record of building impactful products or systems.
- Owner’s mindset with strong execution. Have the passion and drive to apply engineering skills solving complex business problems.
- Technical proficiency to understand and contribute to the design and implementation of projects and ideas.
- Experience in partnering with other leads from engineering, product, operations and compliance to craft roadmaps and measures of success.
- Excellent communication and effective prioritization skills in working with competing priorities.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $131,000.00, plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.