Software Engineer, Infrastructure (Remote)
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 350 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
As an Infrastructure Engineer at Lime, you will be part of the team that shapes the foundation of its engineering efforts. You will design development workflows that increase developer efficiency and help prevent errors and mistakes. You will work with other engineering teams to architect systems that are resilient to disruptions and failures. You will also help bring modern technologies and practices into the system to improve reliability and support rapid scaling of the business.
You'll be working alongside a group of engineers, designers, PMs, and operators from top schools and with experience building systems and apps at companies like Facebook, Twitter, Uber, and Square.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical background
- You possess 3+ years experience in the industry, via internships or full-time positions
- You know modern cloud native infrastructure concepts: Infrastructure as code, Immutable deployments, Continuous Integration, Containerization, etc.
- You have hands-on experience with modern infrastructure technologies, such as Terraform, Vault, Packer, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Istio, Envoy
- You cannot live without automation. You always choose 10 lines of code over one (repeated) click on web console
- You have an understanding of Unix system/Linux administration
- You can troubleshoot complicated issues across the system
- You write great code in one or more programming languages (Preferably: Python, Ruby, Golang and bash)
- You understand large-scale complex systems and are able to plan for their evolution as they grow
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $140,000, plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.