Senior Tax Analyst
16 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 350 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime’s Global Tax team is hiring a Senior Tax Analyst! Reporting to the Head of Tax, you will learn about the micro-mobility business while building cross-functional relationships to help improve tax processes as we continue to grow and scale our operations. The ideal candidate for the Senior Tax Analyst position will have demonstrated experience in the U.S corporate. income tax area and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. To be successful in our team, you must be a team player, have a self-starter mentality, and not shy away from “rolling up your sleeves” to get the job done.
What you will do:
- Assist with the preparation and review of quarterly and annual global tax provisions and relevant tax disclosures for the company’s quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Review of general ledger tax accounts and tax expense computations that flow into the quarterly and annual tax provision computations, as well as tax account reconciliations, and assist with external audit of tax provisions.
- Review critical month-end tax accounting close tasks, journal entries, reconciliations, and fluctuation analyses
- Assist with all elements of the tax return process, including support of federal, state, and international tax compliance preparation, including book tax differences
- Assist with the design, implementation, execution, and maintenance of tax processes and controls
- Support the evolution of the tax reporting function, tax technology tools, and technological enhancements
- Monitor US legislative and administrative developments
- Prepare and review tax-related memosWork closely and proactively with different functional teams
- Serve as the point of contact with 3rd party service providers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 4+ years of income tax provision and federal and state income tax compliance experience with at least 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Knowledge of ASC 740 (corporate income tax accounting, uncertain tax positions)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments with a high degree of autonomy while understanding the importance of elevating questions/concerns timely
- Strong Excel skills and deep expertise
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $77,000.00 plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.