This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Senior Software Engineer, iOS
30+ days ago
Remote Friendly. You can work close to where you love to live and still be a key part of Lime (US & Canada only)
Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
As an iOS engineer at Lime, you will take charge of core development efforts for our consumer-facing iOS app. We are launching our service quickly across the world, and you will be responsible for making sure our app is beautiful, easy-to-use, with the ability to scale to millions of happy users. You’ll be working alongside a group of full-stack engineers, designers, and PMs with experience building consumer apps at companies like Facebook, Twitter, Uber, and Square.
What you'll do
- Turn design assets into full-fledged features
- Work with our back end API and build familiarity with our database models
- Ensure high code quality and maintainability with proper unit testing and documentation
- Diligently track data so that we have a good insight into how to improve our products
- Guide major releases and monitor them for app crashes and regressions
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical background
- 3+ years experience in the industry on iOS development, via internships or full-time positions
- Fluency in Swift, iOS SDK, Cocoa
- Be amenable to a multi-paradigm and flexible development strategy
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado.