Senior Software Engineer, Fullstack
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building the core web components that are crucial to enabling Lime’s day to day operations. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with a group of engineers, designers, and PMs in a fast-paced startup environment.
Remote Friendly. You can work close to where you love to live and still be a key part of Lime (US & Canada only)
What You'll Do:
- Be the go-to person who's responsible for the end to end of our web applications
- Develop solutions by collaborating cross-functionally with a diverse group of departments: from developing solutions that will impact Lime’s rider app to features for local operation teams who are spread across Lime’s global markets
- Work closely with our Engineering, PM, and Design teams to develop solutions that will impact Lime’s on-the-ground operations, rider experience, and more
- Leverage your technical expertise to up-level web engineering excellence across Lime
- A strong technical background, including 4+ years of industry experience building impactful web products end to end
- Experience in React/Redux is a plus
- Experience in Ruby on Rails, or other web framework equivalents (e.g. Django, etc)
- Prior experience working in a small, fast pace startup a plus.
- Curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit is a must. You can be expected to work with Lime members across multiple facets of Lime’s business stack.
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $112,000, plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.