This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Senior Software Engineer, Financial Reporting
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
The software engineer in financial reporting builds data pipelines, tools, BI dashboards, and SQL queries to support data consumers such as Accounting, Financial & Strategy, and Business Leaders. The use cases include financial reporting and statements, accounting close & auditing, core business metrics, financial forecasting, and financial data analytics.
Remote Friendly. You can work close to where you love to live and still be a key part of Lime (US & Canada only)
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate across the company, including finance, product, business teams as well as external financial partners
- Design, build, and optimize financial data pipelines, tooling, dashboards, SQL queries and interfaces to provide internal customers with usable, reliable, and toil-reducing means of data consumption.
- Democratize data and build tools to enable finance data self serve among both technical and non-technical teams
- Mentor junior members, make architectural decisions, evaluate trade-offs, and design decisions
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent areas
- 4+ years experience in Software engineering with a focus in data
- Worked with Cloud-based architecture such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience working with big data technologies e.g Snowflake, Airflow, Kinesis, Kafka, Spark
- Expert in SQL and high-level languages such as Python, Java or Scala
- Experience leading design reviews and has actively participated in design reviews of related software
- Experience influencing a team’s technical and business strategy by making insightful contributions to team priorities and approaches
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn general finance standards and processes, such as accounting close, financial statements, auditing, financial planning, and analysis
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growthPlay a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individualsCompetitive salary and benefits
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado.