Senior Product Manager (Remote)
20 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
As a Senior Product Manager on the Rider team at Lime, you will lead a core area of our global consumer-facing rider experience, owning the product development lifecycle. In this role, you will work closely with our Engineering, Design, Research, Data, Operations, and other teams across the company. Your work will be seen and used by millions of users around the world, helping people get from point A to point B every day. Past features launched by the Rider team include: Group Ride, Appless Riding, Reservations, Mopeds, and more!
U.S.-based candidates only. Preference is given to candidates based in cities where Lime operates.
What You'll Do
- Be the CEO of your products. You create and own the roadmap. You set the vision for your product area, leading teams to execute through persuasion and analysis. You own the product development process from start to finish to bring new products to life, partnering directly with our engineering, design, and research teams to build consumer-facing features.
- Understand customer needs and pain points, analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to inform priorities and decision-making
- Gather requirements for feature development, leading prioritization accordingly; assess tradeoffs and determine expected ROI
- Lead execution of product development activities, ensuring successful implementation and launch of high quality features
- 4+ years minimum of direct experience as a Product Manager
- Empathetic. Demonstrated ability to understand your customer, their experiences, and have a process for doing so
- Intellectually honest. You recognize that you can only solve problems you’re willing to call out
- Owner’s mindset. You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line
- Insight-led, and data optimized. You recognize great insights come from customer empathy. They’re then optimized and refined by looking at data. You’re comfortable with using data as a way of looking at a problem, and you’re confident in your ability to pull your own data to analyze a problem
- Passionate. You’re passionate about Lime's mission and micromobility; you want to see cities transform to becoming people-centric and less polluted
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $112,000.00, plus bonus and equity (when eligible) as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.