Senior Operations Analyst
14 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime is hiring a Senior Operations Analyst, Special Project to join our Global Special Operations team! The ideal candidate will have experience working in a startup culture. You will be comfortable working within an evolving environment. You are an in the moment problem solver and are able to stay focused on building and scaling for the future. You thrive on building relationships and uncover the employee sentiment around current offerings.
We are a remote first company and for many roles, we welcome applications from anywhere we operate in the United States.
What You'll Do:
- Own projects end to end: define requirements, scope milestones and timeline, project manage data and other relevant teams, track and report progress to Director and effectively communicate to stakeholders
- Develop impactful dashboards and other data-tools to study complex data sets that enable decision-making for Operations teams
- You are analytically minded and have a roll up your sleeves attitude. You enjoy working with data, creating dashboards and delivering analysis and insights to other teams
- You love interacting with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Prioritization, problem solving, data analysis and data visualization are second nature to you
- You have at least 5 years work experience, with other 3 years working in an analytics role in a fast-paced environment
- You have an outstanding level of numerical and analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- You are proactive, autonomous and a true team player
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $65,000, plus equity and benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.